SDI Vision & Principles
To be the global leader in precision engineered energetic devices.
Key Principles and Behaviors
Safety (Safety, Health and Environment)
- Safety & Environmental excellence is the foundation of our success.
- We promote awareness, foster ownership and set the standards for SH&E at work, at home and in our communities through training, communication, employee participation and commitment.
- We deliver world class quality in all aspects of our business.
- We achieve internal and external satisfaction by understanding, communicating and exceeding expectations.
- We promote Ethical Behavior, Fairness, and Opportunity and adhere to SDI‘s business code of ethics.
- We consistently demonstrate honesty, respect and care at all levels of the organization in all our relationships with all our stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders, suppliers, regulatory agencies, family and community).
Commitment to Excellence: Productivity/Efficiency/Performance
- We demonstrate a can do attitude in everything we do (Stretch culture).
- We invest in our employees through education, training, empowerment and constant communication, allowing us to be a flexible, agile and an innovative supplier that strives to be a leader in all aspects of our business.
- We proactively seek and obtain information to understand and act on the current and future expectations of our internal and external customers, thereby providing mutual benefit for all parties.
- We collectively respect and embrace diversity and enhance individual strengths and focus them on achieving a common goal with a passion for success.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable, give recognition and provide opportunity for advancement.